To maintain a reasonable maneuverability, tactical poles are usually designed as either telescopic or segmented poles. They can be used in many ways:
- Lifting poles for tactical hooks with soft ladders
- Camera poles for spying over high walls, to windows or for perimeter monitoring
- Antenna poles for improving transmitting and receiving signal in dense areas
- Rescue poles for pulling people out of water or ditches
- EOD poles for Hook-and-line manipulation with explosives etc.
Thanks to their compact size, low weight and excellent load endurance, LADCARB Tactical poles are suitable for many different urban or maritime operations.